Tuesday 10 May 2011

What do I do with 2 hours by myself?

That is the big question! Kristofer will be starting school come September and I will have about 2 hours to myself! He will be part time 2x a week for 2.5 hours! It takes about 30 minutes round trip to the school and back which leaves me with 2 hours to myself. Enough for me to come home, check my emails and work on my farms and eat breakfast! That's about it I think lol I think this will be a great opportunity for him to go to school and interact with others kids and run wild! Hopefully this will mean that he will sleep better at night and release all that energy a 2 year old has! He will be at the same school Jerrin is so I have no doubt that Jerrin would want to go visit him often if it's acceptable by the school and teachers!


I was going to sign up for some classes in the neighborhood but the schedule doesn't come out until later this year so I will have to wait and see if there is something I can do without the kids! Usually their programs are with kids in mind and most of the classes offer child care! Time will tell if this was the right decision for me, I know it is for Kristofer so I hope he really likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment