Tuesday 19 April 2011

Will this ever end?

Night after night I keep thinking that tonight is the night I am going to enjoy some time alone, watch a little bit of TV and then go to bed! I will wake up renewed and refreshed but the night comes and goes and that never happens. What would cause an 18 month old to wake up in the middle of the night and stay up, it's a mystery to me.
It has been happening for a little over a month now and I can't seem to find a way to over come this. Took him to the Dr's, gave him medication, dropped the afternoon nap but nothing is helping. He keeps waking up and crying and crying and crying until he throws up. And I spend at least 30 minutes cleaning up everything and the house still stinks like throw up :(
At this point, I am getting desperate and I am willing to try just about anything to save my sanity!! Will this ever end? Can anyone answer me that?

1 comment:

  1. oh no, Evie use to do that too. We just cleaned her up and put her back in the crib. She finally gave in.

    ReplyDelete